News you might have missed, because you really don’t care that much.
- ABC is getting in on the live musical game with The Little Mermaid. Um, so in.
- ABC is also bringing back American Idol. Thank god. Now we can all unite under hating a Sanjaya-like performer again. It’s the only thing that can truly bring Americans together!
- ABC is ALSO bringing back Rosanne. Geez, between this and the Will & Grace revival, why not just revive every show from the 90’s, because clearly the networks have given up on bringing us new content. I mean, new episodes of Seinfeld have basically already been written.
- Going to shows that should never be resuscitated, FOX wants to bring back How I Met Your Mother? Why? Because having one of the worst series finales of all time wasn’t painful enough? No. No second chances for you.
- Looks like Golden Girls Clue is going to be a thing. No one is going to die though (because it would definitely be Stanley, right?), and instead it focuses around who stole the cheesecake. Why not make a Blanche-centric game of Mystery Date next? Because only one guy can fit in the doorway? Zing!
- Have you seen the Final Fantasy 30th anniversary website? You can preorder some cute (but pricey) 30th anniversary plushies.
- Someone went ahead and modded Kirby into Mario Kart 8. I mean, why don’t they ever invite Kirby to the party? Because he might eat them? They invite Petey Piranha, and he’s pretty much a straight up bad guy who’s apt to swallow any of them any second!
Lauren likes to write, which is why she has this website. She also enjoys genealogy, video games, Broadway musicals, things of the 90's and singing. She lives in New York with her husband and daughter.
Latest posts by L.J. (see all)
- BSC Super Special #1 – Baby-sitters on Board! (Ch. 21 & 22) - October 13, 2017
- Who’s Your Video Game Soul Mate? - October 10, 2017
- BSC Super Special #1 – Baby-sitters on Board! (Ch. 19 & 20) - October 6, 2017